Within each property panel (i.e: A property grid, list, feature or table), a default set of property details are chosen to be displayed, e.g: A property image, address, price and amenities. These details can easily be customised to suit.
To start, navigate to the Emails menu and select the relevant email.
Once you're in the email editor:
- Click on the property panel you want to modify to make it active.
- In the panel options above, click on the options icon.
- Within the subsequent pop-up, click on the Property Details tab.
- Here you will see the current Details Layout.
- To remove items, click the next to them.
- To add items, click on the Select an item to add dropdown and select from the options within, then click the + button.
- Alter the order of your items by clicking the and arrows next to each selected item.
- When adding the Open Houses/Inspections option, applicable users will also be able to filter down by Inspection types (1).
- You can also choose to hide any amenity icons with a value of 0, or no value (e.g: in the case of a property with no car spaces, the car icon will hide when this option is ticked) (2).
- Remember to click Save after making any changes.
Note: These changes will only affect this particular property panel, so if you have other property panels you would like to update to suit, repeat this process.