Within each property panel (i.e: A property grid, list, feature or table), a default set of property details are chosen to be displayed, e.g: The property address, price and amenities. These details can be easily customised to suit.
To see and modify your property details*, start by navigating to the Emails menu and select the relevant email. Once within the email editor:
- Add a new property panel, or click on an existing one to make it active.
- From the panel editing toolbar, select options
- Within the subsequent Property menu you will land on the Layout sub menu.
- Under Details Layout you will see the currently selected items:
- To alter the order of your items, select the and arrows next to each current item.
- To remove an item, click the next to it.
- To add an item, click on the Select an item to add dropdown, select from the options within, e.g: MLS ID, and then click the + button.
- When adding the Open Houses/Inspections option, applicable users will also be able to filter down by Private or Public Inspection types (1).
- You can also choose to hide any amenity icons with a value of 0, or no value (e.g: in the case of a property with no car spaces, the car icon will hide when this option is ticked) (2).
- Remember to click Continue after making any changes.
* These changes will only affect this particular property panel, so if you have other property panels you would like to update to suit, repeat this process.