The property prices displayed in your emails reflect information received from your property CRM.
There are two ways you can remove or change “Undisclosed” prices from your property details.
Firstly, you can update this in the pricing section in your CRM, and this will feed through to ActivePipe (a good option for singular omissions/changes). Remember to allow approx 2-3 hours for any updates to sync to ActivePipe.
Secondly, you can modify the information you display with your properties through the email editor, which will update all properties within a panel.
Start by navigating to the Emails menu, and click on the email you’d like to amend. Once you are in the email editor:
- Click on the relevant property panel to make it active.
- In the panel options bar above, click on the Options icon.
- In the subsequent pop-up, click on the Property Details tab. Here you will see the current items being displayed within this panel.
- To remove pricing, click the next to the relevant item, e.g: price-amenities (1)
- If you delete an item with multiple fields, but would still like to include some of them, add those items back on the display by selecting them from the item drop down, and clicking the + button.
- You can also alter the order of the display items by clicking on the and arrows next to each one.