If an email has been shared with you*, it can be accessed in two ways:
* Note this is different to sharing an email to social media or via a copied link.
Through your Emails menu
Start by navigating to your Emails menu. From here:
- Click the Create Email button
- On the next page, you’ll see both the Templates sub menu, and a Shared Emails (1) sub menu.
- Click on the Shared Emails sub menu, and then click on the thumbnail of the email you’d like to use.
- The email will be opened in the editor, so that you can make any changes and preview it if you wish to.
- Once you have finished previewing or editing the email, click Save to update any changes and add the email to your Current Email list.
Through your Campaigns menu
Start by navigating to your Campaigns menu. From here:
- Open an existing campaign (and pause if scheduled), or create a new Campaign.
- Within the Send Email module, click on the Select Email dropdown.
- Any shared emails will be listed under the Shared Emails header (2) in the dropdown.
- Select the shared email you would like to use.
- Click Edit if you would like to make any changes or preview the email.
- Make sure to click Save (as a draft), or Save and Activate after making any changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.