If an email has been shared with you, it can be accessed in two ways:
1/ Through your Emails menu:
- Click the Create Email button
- On the next page, you’ll see both the Templates tab, and a Shared Emails tab.
- Click on the Shared Emails tab (1), and click on the thumbnail of the email you’d like to use.
- The email will be opened in the editor, so that you can make any changes and preview it if you wish to.
- Once you have finished previewing or editing the email, click Save to update any changes and add the email to your Emails menu.
2/ Through your Campaigns menu:
- Open an existing campaign (and pause if scheduled), or create a new Campaign.
- Within the Send Email module, click on the Select Email dropdown.
- Any shared emails will be listed under the Shared Emails header (1) in the dropdown.
- Select the shared email you would like to use.
- Click Edit if you would like to make any changes or preview the email.
- Make sure to click Save (as a draft), or Save and Activate after making any changes.