ActivePipe can give any User* the ability to share campaigns with members of their group or brand.
This gives the recipients the choice to “opt-in” to a shared campaign, and modify settings or content before activating the campaign for themselves.
Start by creating and saving a campaign that you would like to share. From here:
- Navigate back to the Campaigns menu
- Find the Campaign you would like to share. Click the more icon to the right of the Campaign name to see the options available.
- Click Share
- On the subsequent pop-up, you have the option to choose from:
- Organisations - your offices (Organisation units);
- Users - individuals;
- Teams - manually created groups of users or organisations (available in enabled accounts*).
- Click on the tab you’d like to share with, and start typing in the relevant organisation, user name/email, or team name.
- Once the desired selection appears, click on it to select it, then click the Add button.
- Within the organisations tab you also have the option to share with all by clicking the +Add All link. If you want to share with all except for one or two, click +Add All and then use the x to the right of the name to remove any unwanted orgs.
- Once you have added everyone you’d like to share with under each tab, click Next
- On the next page you'll see how many orgs, teams, and users you are about to share the campaign with.
- Add an optional message for your recipients in the text box.
- Click Share
Your new chosen recipients (those that you haven't previously shared this campaign with), will receive an email from you, containing your optional message and a link to the shared campaign. If they are logged into ActivePipe the link will take them directly to the campaign in their account.
*Contact email@example.com to discuss enabling Sharing Campaigns and/or Teams in your account.
Admins cannot share campaigns as they can already allocate them to any user in their org.