ActivePipe can give any Admin the ability to share images with all of their users*.
To do so, start by navigating to the Emails menu.
- Select any existing, or create a new email.
- Select any existing, or add a new panel with an image.
- Select the camera icon to be taken to the image library.
- Once in the library, if the image you’d like to share isn’t already available, upload it via Upload Image
- Once the image is uploaded, select the more icon beneath its thumbnail (1) to access the share option.
- Select Share
You will then see a Shared label with the thumbnail image, and the image will appear in a secondary Shared Images tab, both in your account, and in all of the user accounts within your office.
- You can withdraw access to a shared image at any time by selecting the more icon again and selecting Unshare.
* Contact the ActivePipe support team to enable this functionality.