ActivePipe can give any admin the ability to share images with all of their users*.
To begin, navigate to the Emails menu.
- Click on any existing, or create a new email.
- Click on, or add any panel with an image.
- Click on the camera icon to be taken to the image library.
- Once in the library, if the image you’d like to share isn’t already available, upload it via the Upload Image button found top right of the screen.
- If the image you’d like to share is uploaded, simply click the share icon found beneath the image thumbnail.
- The share icon will then be highlighted, and the image will appear in a secondary "Shared Images" tab, both in your account, and in all of the user accounts within your office.
- You can withdraw access to a shared image at any time by clicking on the highlighted share icon again to deselect it. This will remove it from your shared image tab.
* Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this functionality.