The ActivePipe image library supports .jpg, .png and .gif files.
To upload images to your ActivePipe account, start by navigating to the email editor.
- Go to your Emails menu.
- Select an existing email, or create a new one.
Once you're in the email editor:
- Click on any existing, or add any new panel that includes an image. This will make the panel active.
- Then click on the camera icon to be taken to your image library.
From here you can either:
- Click the Upload Image button.
- In the subsequent pop-up, locate and select an image or multiple images from your local computer, then click Open.
- Locate your image/s on your desktop and drag and drop them into the library.
ActivePipe will then upload the selected image or images, showing a thumbnail preview once complete.
Please sign in to leave a comment.