ActivePipe can give any Corporate User the ability to share saved emails with members of their group*.
** Note this is different to sharing an email to social media or via a copied link.
Start by creating and saving an email that you would like to share. From there:
- Navigate back to the Emails menu.
- Next to the email you wish to share, click the more icon to see the options available.
- Click Share
- On the subsequent pop-up, you have the option to choose Organisations, Users, and in enabled accounts*, Teams:
- Organisations are your offices (Organisation units);
- Users are individuals;
- Teams are manually created groups of users or organisations (available in enabled accounts*).
- Click on the tab you’d like to share with, and start typing in the relevant org, user name/email, or team name.
- Once the desired selection appears, click on it to select it, then click the Add button.
- Under the Organisation tab you also have the option to share with all offices by clicking the + Add All link. If you want to share with all except for one or two, click +Add all and then use the x to the right of the name to remove any unwanted orgs.
- Once you have added everyone you’d like to share with under each tab, click Next
- On the next page you'll see how many orgs, teams, and users you are about to share with.
- If you would like to notify your new users (those that you haven't previously shared this email with), add an optional message in the text box.
- If you don't wish to notify your new users, untick the Notify Users box.
- Click Share
* Contact email@example.com to discuss enabling Sharing Emails and/or Teams in your account.