ActivePipe can give any Corporate user the ability to share emails with members of their group*.
Start by creating and saving an email that you would like to share.
- Navigate back to the Emails section and locate the email you wish to share.
- To the right of the Email name you will see a "more button" (with 3 dots), click here to see the options available.
- Click Share
- On the subsequent pop-up, you have the option to choose Orgs, Users, and in enabled accounts*, Teams:
- Organisations are your offices (Organisation units);
- Users are individuals;
- Teams are manually created groups of users or organisations.
(available in enabled accounts*).
- Click on the tab you’d like to share with, and start typing in the relevant org, user name/email, or team name.
- Once the desired selection appears, click on it to select it, then click the "Add" button. Once you have added everyone you’d like to share with under each tab, click Save
* Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss enabling Sharing Emails and/or Teams in your account.