Blacklists are available in User level and Office-wide accounts. If you are an admin, first navigate to the relevant agents account (ie: who the contact is assigned to/owned by), or the office-wide account.
To add to your blacklist, start by navigating to the Settings menu, then:
- Click on the Blacklist tab.
- Click on the Blacklist Rules dropdown, and choose the relevant field, for example:
- For a single email, use Email Address
- For a group of contacts with a common category or tag, use Tag
- Complete the condition and data fields, for example:
- For a single contact: Is equal to - email@example.com
- For a Tag: Named - Do Not Contact
- Click Apply Rules to see every contact affected by this rule set.
- Add any additional Blacklist rules you may want to have.
- Click Save Blacklist to update your list.
If you send emails from both your agent accounts, and your office-wide account, remember to create the Blacklist in both if you want to ensure that the contact/group does not receive any communications from your office.
To remove anyone from your blacklist, remove the saved rule that applies to the contact/set of contacts, by clicking on the x located to the right of the rule.
Please be aware that when you add rules to your Blacklist, this will exclude all contacts matching those rules, removing them from all communications from your ActivePipe account.
Where possible, ActivePipe recommends building Audiences to target contacts, rather than relying on your blacklist to exclude them.