If your users are integrated you will need to disable them at the source of integration. This will sync with ActivePipe and disable the relevant account.
If you are unable to do so, please contact the ActivePipe support team to action this for you.
To remove a user, start by logging into your Admin account, and then navigate to the Settings menu.
- Click on the Users tab (1)
Here you will see a list of all the users in your office or group.
- To help locate the user you are wanting to remove, you can search by typing their name or email address into the search box (2).
- Once you have found the user you wish to remove, click on the 3 dots next to their name and select Remove (3)
- You will then be presented with a confirmation message:
- Double check that you are removing the correct user;
- Check the confirmation box;
- Then click the Remove button.
Note: Removing users should be considered final, whilst accounts can be re-activated by contacting email@example.com a reactivation fee may apply.