To remove a user, start by logging into your BSO/Admin account, and then navigate to the Settings menu.
- Click on the Users tab (1)
Here you will see a list of all the users in your office or group.
- To help locate the user you are wanting to remove, you can search by typing their name or email address into the search box (2).
- Once you have found the user you wish to remove, click on the 3 dots next to their name and select Remove (3)
- You will then be presented with a confirmation message:
- Double check that you are removing the correct user;
- Check the confirmation box;
- Then click the Remove button.
Note: Removing users should be considered final, whilst accounts can be re-activated by contacting email@example.com a reactivation fee may apply.