There are a few common reasons why your open house/inspection times may not be displaying in your emails:
Details layout settings
By default, open house/inspection times may not be displayed for a property, however you can easily adjust your details layout to include them.
Start by navigating to the Emails menu and click on the appropriate email. Once in the email editor, locate the property panel you'd like to include open house times on and click on it to make it active. From here:
- From the panel options above, click on the Options icon.
- In the options pop-up, click on the Property Details tab.
- Here you'll find the current Details Layout. To add a details option, click on the "Select an item to add" drop down, and choose Inspections/Open Houses.
- Click the + button to add Inspections to the layout.
- For applicable accounts, at this point you will also see radio buttons to filter by Public, Private or Broker inspection types.
- You can adjust the order of your details by using the up and down arrows next to each item.
Order By settings
If you have added open house/inspections to your details layout but you still cannot see times, this may be due to your Order By settings.
To check this, click on the property panel to make it active (the auto-feed toggle should be switched on):
- Click the Define Properties button.
- Within the pop-up, stay on the Basic tab.
- Under Order By choose Next Open House/Inspection - Date Order from the dropdown
- Click Update
Inspections in your CRM
If you follow the above and your inspection times are still not showing, check that the inspection times are added in your CRM, and remember to allow sufficient time for any updates (approximately 2-3 hours).
Please sign in to leave a comment.