By default, inspection times are not displayed for a property, however you can easily adjust your details layout to include them.
Start by navigating to the appropriate email, and then:
- Locate the property panel you'd like to include inspection times on, and click on it to make it active.
- From the panel options above, click on the Options icon
- In the Options pop-up, click on the Property Details tab.
- Here you'll find the current Details Layout. To add a details option, click on the "Select an item to add" drop down, and choose Inspections/Open Houses*
- Click the + button to add Inspections to the layout.
- You can adjust the order of your details by using the up and down arrows next to each item.
ActivePipe regularly sync's with your CRM to update inspection times.
If you follow the above and your inspection times still aren't showing, check that they are added in your CRM, and remember to allow sufficient time for any updates (approximately 2-3 hours).
*Inspections may show as Open Houses, depending on your location.