There are a couple of ways to advertise an off market (ANZ) property:
- If the listing is uploaded to your property feed, listed as off market and integrated with your ActivePipe account, it can be advertised using a property panel;
- Or if the property is not uploaded to an integrated property feed, you can use an Text & Images panel.
When the property is uploaded to your integrated property feed
If you upload a listing to your property feed and tag it as off market, you can include it in your email through a property panel.
To do so, starting in the email editor, drag and drop in a property panel if you haven't already, or click on an existing property panel to make it active.
- In the panel editing toolbar, make sure that the Feed Toggle is in the on position, to automate populating the panel.
- Select Define Properties
- Within the Define Properties options, stay within the Basic sub menu.
- Select Listing Status to expand it and see all of your available options.*
- Tick or un-tick the options you would like to include in this panel, e.g: Only tick Off Market.
- Select Update to save your changes.
* If you do not see Off Market listed as an option here, there are either no Off Market properties currently on your integrated property feed/s, or your integration does not support this (pass this data through to ActivePipe).
When the property is not online
If you have a property that is not on your website but you would like to feature it in your email, you can use a Text & Images panel to advertise it.
To do so, starting in the email builder:
- Drag and drop in a 1x1 or 1x2 Text & Images panel into your template.
- Select the camera icon to be taken to your image library. If the image you want to use is not already uploaded, upload it via the Upload Image button.
- Click on your chosen image to select it and add it to your email.
- Type or copy and paste in your text.
- You can link the image to a URL or hosted PDF file, by selecting the link icon:
- Select the Link Type as Web Address;
- and under URL, type in the full URL.
- Select Continue
You can also adjust the image cropping or proportions if you wish to.