When the property is uploaded to your CRM
If you upload a property to your CRM and tag it as off-market, you can still include it in your email.
In the relevant property panel (with auto feed switched on), click Define Properties, and then under the Basic tab select Offmarket as your Listing Status
When the property is not online
If you have a property that is not on your website but you would like to feature it in your email, you can use a Text & Images panel to advertise it.
Starting in the email builder:
- Drag and drop a 1x1 or 1x2 text & images panel into your template.
- Click the camera icon to be taken you your image library. If the image you want to use is not already uploaded, upload it via the Upload Image button.
- Click on your chosen image to select it and add it to your email.
- Amend the copy in the text area (you can copy and paste).
- If you wish to, you can link the image to a URL or hosted PDF file, by clicking on the panel options wheel, and going to the Links tab and entering the full URL in the Image One Link box.
- Remember you can also adjust the image proportions if you wish to.