This means that you can create an email once, and the placeholders will personalise to the contact details and profile image of each user you elect to send on behalf of.
If this isn't already part of your email template, start by making the relevant panel active.
- Type any content you want to precede the placeholder, e.g: "Kind Regards,"
- Click on the spot you'd like the placeholder to appear (i.e: on the next line).
- Then click on the Placeholder dropdown found in the text editing bar above.
- Choose a placeholder, e.g: User > First name
- Add spaces between any placeholders as you would any other text.
- Add any other placeholders to complete your dynamic content, e.g:
User > First name User > Last name
User > Primary Phone
Your template will update and you will see the placeholders highlighted (1).
When you preview your email, you can toggle between user previews via the switcher top left of screen to check your content is updating dynamically.