In addition to all the standard placeholders that agents can access, Admins can also use placeholders to populate agent details dynamically.
This means that you can create an email once, and then the placeholders will personalise to the contact details and profile image of each agent you elect to send on behalf of.
If this isn't already part of your email template, start by making the relevant panel active. Then:
- Type any content you want to precede the placeholder, e.g: Kind Regards,
- Click on the placeholder dropdown found in the formatting bar above.
- Choose a placeholder, e.g: User > First name (the user in this case is the Agents).
- Add spaces between any placeholders as you would any other text
- Add any other placeholders to complete your dynamic content, e.g:
User > First name User > Last name
User > Primary Phone
Your template will update and you will see the placeholder highlighted.
When you preview your email, you can toggle between agent previews via the switcher top left of screen to check your content is updating dynamically.