If you are able to build campaigns (i.e: your campaign modules are not pre-defined), you are able to create a recurring campaign.
Begin by navigating to the Campaigns menu, found on the left side of your screen.
- Click the Create Campaign button
- Give your email a name - it's just an internal reference, nothing your contacts will see.
Click the Continue button
From here, you'll be taken to the campaign builder.
To begin, you will just see the Audiences* module, and beneath that the option to Add a new module
- Click Add a new module and choose the Date & Time Scheduler
- Tick the Repeat this schedule box in this module to see the Select Period dropbox.
- Choose your desired period from the drop down - From Every Day to Every Quarter.
- Choose your starting date and time, or tick the Schedule Immediately box if you’d like the campaign to start running as soon as you click the Save & Activate button.
- Click Add a new module and choose the Send Email Action
- Choose an existing email from the dropdown, or choose Select Email, and click the Create button to build a new email.
- Click the Save & Activate button to schedule your recurring campaign to commence; or click the Save button to save this campaign as a Draft to come back and activate later.
* Admins will see Users, as you will first need to decide who you are sending on behalf of, before choosing their Audience.
If your campaigns are pre-defined but you would like to be able to send recurring campaigns, contact your admin, principal or ActivePipe support to discuss adding this feature to your account.