If you are able to build campaigns (i.e: your campaign modules are not pre-defined), you are able to create a recurring campaign.
Begin by navigating to the Campaigns menu, found on the left side of your screen.
- Click the Create Campaign button
- Give your email a name - it's just an internal reference, nothing your contacts will see.
Click the Continue button.
From here, you'll be taken to the campaign builder. To begin, you will just see the Choose recipients* module:
- Make your choice here, whether that be Send to All Contacts, or a specific audience, tag or contact.
Note: Sending to tags and contacts is a User/Office-wide level function. Admins can choose to send to all contacts, or one/multiple audiences.
- Click Add a new module and choose the Date & Time Scheduler
- Tick the Repeat this schedule box in this module to see the Select Period dropdown.
- Choose your desired period from the drop down - From Every Day to Every Quarter.
- Choose your starting date and time.
- Click Add a new module and choose the Send Email Action.
- Choose an existing email from the dropdown, or choose Select Email, and click the Create button to build a new email.
- Click the Save & Activate button to schedule your recurring campaign to commence; or click the Save button to save this campaign as a Draft to come back and activate later.
* Admins will see Users, as you will first need to decide who you are sending on behalf of, before choosing their recipients.
If your campaigns are pre-defined but you would like to be able to send recurring campaigns, contact your admin, principal or ActivePipe support to discuss adding this feature to your account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.