The default settings may suit many uses (e.g: Weekly Listings emails), however you can modify these settings, by making the panel active, and clicking on the Define Properties button.
A pop up will appear, showing three tabs: Basic, Advanced, and Feeds
Under the Basic tab, you can modify:
- Maximum properties (to be shown in this panel): This can be anywhere from 1-48
- Building type: Filter to listings to “Any”, or single building types, e.g: House.
- Property Type: Tick the boxes to choose one, several, or all Property Types (e.g: Residential + Land).
- Listing Type: Filter your properties to show just Sale properties, just Lease properties, or Any.
- Listing Status: This can be changed to Sold, Leased, or Current.
- Order by: Choose in which order you would like the properties to appear, e.g: Show your most expensive properties at the top (Price - High to Low), or show properties in order of upcoming open homes (Next Inspection - Date Order).
- Tick the bottom box to Exclude properties marked as under offer. When ticked, applicable properties will be removed from this panel (only).
Under the Advanced tab, you can further filter properties by:
- Upcoming Events: Only show properties with an Inspection or Auction scheduled - Within a chosen time period. This function depends on these events being fed from your CRM.
- Updates: Only show properties that have been Listed / Sold / had a Price Changed / had a Status Changed - Within a chosen time period. This function depends on these events being updated by your CRM.
- Only show properties with Contact Interaction (Clicked on through ActivePipe communications) - Within a selected time period.
- Only show properties connected to an OFI attendance - Within a selected time period. This depends the OFI being marked in/fed from your CRM).
- Only show properties Located near contact:
- Same ZIP/Postcode
- By Distance (editable)
- Same City
This depends on the contacts address being known in ActivePipe.
- Match contact requirements:
This depends on the relevant contact requirements being available in ActivePipe.
If more than one requirement is ticked, the subsequent filter/s will be added in addition, e.g: Price AND Bedrooms.
- Only Include Agent’s Listings - This will only include properties where the sending agent is the primary listing agent.
- Exclude properties with hidden or undisclosed prices - Remember this is reflected in this panel only.
- Use properties from campaign trigger - Used in OFI Feedback emails, to connect the property relating to an OFI attendance.
Under the Feeds tab:
Some users have one property feed connected to their account, others may have several.
- If you have one feed, no changes apply here.
If you have several feeds connected to your account, you can tick/untick from the list found here, to include only properties from the selected feeds. If all are left unticked, the panel will use your default feed settings (often all feeds), which can be found in your Admin account Settings menu, under the Properties tab.