To add a button linking to a pre-filled email, start by navigating to your Emails menu, and selecting or creating a new email.
Once you're in the email editor, you can choose to add a linked button:
- Within a new or existing Text, or Text & Images panel.
- Or as a standalone button panel
Using a Text or Text & Images panel
- Select a new or existing Text or Text & Images panel.
Click on it to make it active and access the text editing panel options.
- Click on the position you would like your button to appear within the panel, and then select the button option.
Using a standalone button panel
- Choose a new or existing button panel. Click on it to make it active, and access the panel editing toolbar.
- Select options, or double click the button on the panel.
Select your email pre-fill options
From here the process is the same:
- Under Link type, select Email Address (1).
- Under Email Address, type in the email you would like to link off to (2).
- Under Email Subject, type in a subject (this is optional) (3).
- Under Email Content, type in your email body content (this is also optional) (4).
- Type in the text you would like to appear on your button (5).
- Click Continue.
* When a contact clicks on the link in your email, they may be prompted to approve opening their default email client. Please note that ActivePipe does not have control over skipping this approval request.
Please sign in to leave a comment.