If you manually select a Feature Property (i.e: Toggle Feed is in the off position), you can change the selected "Hero" image, and also modify how many images are shown within the Feature Property panel.*
Start by adding your feature panel, or click on an existing one to make it active. From here:
- Select your property through the house icon, and wait for the email template to update with the chosen "Hero" image (the first image fed through from your property feed).
- If there is more than one image available for the property you will see the image layout icon. Select this to see your layout options.
- Select from the options available, e.g: Hero + 2 smaller images below; Hero + 4 smaller images below (options will differ, depending on the number of images available for the property).
- Once the email template is updated, click the camera icon found over any image to see all of the images connected to this property. Click on any image to select it and update your panel. Repeat this with other images within the panel if preferred**
- You can also select the panel options to adjust the panel styling if preferred, e.g: change the image padding and/or colours.
** Be careful not to select the same image multiple times within the panel.
* This functionality is not available to all users. Contact email@example.com to discuss enabling this in your account.