If you manually select a Feature Property (i.e: The feed toggle is in the off position), you can change the selected "Hero" image, and also modify how many images are shown within the Feature Property panel.*
Start by adding your feature panel, or click on an existing one to make it active.
- Select your property through the house icon, and wait for the email template to update with the chosen "Hero" image (the first image fed through from your property feed).
- If there are three or more images available for the property you will see the image layout icon.* Select this to see your layout options.
* This functionality is not available to all users. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss enabling this in your account.
- Select from the options available, e.g: Hero with Two; Hero with Four. *
* The layout options will differ based on the amount of images available from your property feed, e.g.: If there are 4 images available for the property, layouts up to and including "Hero With Three" will be available.
- Once the email template is updated, select the camera icon over any image to see all of the images connected to this property. Click on any image to select it and update your panel. Repeat this with other images within the panel if preferred. Be careful not to select the same image multiple times within the panel.
- You can also select the panel options to adjust the panel styling if preferred, e.g: change the image padding and/or colours.