If you manually select a Feature property (i.e: Property Feed is toggled off), you can change the selected "Hero" image, and also modify how many images are shown in the Feature Property panel.*
- Select the property using the house icon bottom right of the panel, and wait for the email to update with the chosen "Hero" image (the first image fed through from your property feed).
- To change the number of images shown, click the image layout icon
- Select from the display options available, e.g: Hero + 2 smaller images below; Hero + 4 smaller images below.
- To change the image/s selected for your Feature, click the camera icon found in the middle of each image, to see all images connected to this property. Click on an image to update your email. Be careful not to duplicate images.
* This functionality is not available to all users. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss enabling this in your account.