To add properties to an email, start by navigating to the email editor.
- Scroll to your property panel options - you may have any or all of the following options: Grid, List, Feature, Table. Select a panel and drag and drop it into your email template.
Manually select properties
The ability to manually select properties can be ideal when you want to hand pick a property (e.g: as a Feature Listing), or when you want to choose properties that don’t share a common attribute or factor (e.g: they are not all your latest, current listings).
To manually choose a property, start by selecting the panel to make it active.
- Select the house icon found bottom right of the image panel.
This will take you to your property library, which will include all of the properties currently feeding into your ActivePipe account.
- If you cannot see the property you want to include, search for it up the top by name or number.
- You can also filter listings by property type or status to select from property subsets (e.g: only townhouses, or only sold properties).
- Once you’ve found the property you want to include, click on it to select it and update your email template.
- If you are using a grid, list or table, repeat this for any other properties you want to include in this panel.
Automatically select properties
When you enable feed automation in a property panel it will automatically select properties to populate the panel, and constantly update them for you, based on a set of property options and filters.
This means that you can set up the panel once and then leave it, knowing that your contacts will continue to receive updated content.
To enable feed automation for a property panel, start by selecting the panel to make it active.
Then from the panel editing toolbar, select the auto feed toggle to move it to the on position.*
|Feed Toggled Off||Feed Toggled On|
* The auto feed toggle is not available to all users. Contact ActivePipe support to discuss enabling this in your account.
The panel will then automatically populate the panel with properties from your feed/s, based on the default options and filters. The listings will continue to update whenever your property feed sync's with your ActivePipe account.
Property automation default options and filters
Your default panel settings are created to reflect the most common use cases, for example:
- Maximum properties (shown in the panel): usually 4-24
- Property type: Any
- Zoning Type: Residential
- Listing Type: Sale
- Listing Status: Current
- Order by: Date Listed - Newest to Oldest
Your defaults can differ from this however, based on your brand or market requirements (e.g: commercial users).
You can see and change any of the options and filters set for the panel by selecting Define Properties