To add properties to an email:
Select your preferred panel from the Property section on the right hand side of the email builder - you may have any or all of the following options: Grid, List, Feature, Table.
Manually selecting properties
To manually choose a property, click on the house icon found bottom right of the image panel.
- On the next page you will see all of the properties currently feeding into your ActivePipe account. If you cannot see the property you want to include, you can search for it up the top. You can also filter listings to bring up similar types of properties.
- Once you’ve found the property you want to include, click on it to update your email template.
- If you are using a grid, list or table, repeat this for any other properties you want to include.
Manual property selections are great for things like hand picking a property (e.g: Feature Listing), or choosing properties that don’t have a common attribute or factor (e.g: they are not all current listings).
Automatically selecting properties
Some users can enable the Property Feed function, which automates the listings shown in property panels.
|Feed Toggled Off||Feed Toggled On|
When switched on, the properties are automatically populated into the panel, based on default filter settings. The listings will then update regularly, whenever ActivePipe sync’s with your property feed. This means that you can set this panel up once and leave it, unless you want to change any filters.
Once you have the feed toggled to "On" you can define the filters that determine the properties displayed by clicking the Define Properties button:
The default Basic filters for Residential users are*:
- Maximum properties (shown in the panel): 12-24
- Property type: Any
- Zoning Type: Residential
- Listing Type: Sale
- Listing Status: Current
- Order by: Date Listed - Newest to Oldest
*Your default settings may be slightly different to this, based on your setup requirements.
Why can’t I switch the Toggle Feed on to automate listings?
This is an optional feature of the ActivePipe platform. If you do not have access to this and would like to, please contact your office admin, or ActivePipe support to upgrade your account.