If you would like to add a video to your email and don't already have one, select Video from the panel options in the email editor (under Media).
Drag and drop it into your email in the position you would like it to appear.
Select or change a Video
To select or change a video, click the video panel to make it active and then click Choose Video.
Your source options here are either YouTube or Vimeo *
* ActivePipe can also integrate with your Terradatum feed. Contact email@example.com to discuss enabling this in your account.
Under the YouTube tab you will automatically see thumbnails of the clips within your connected channel. *
* If you need to connect or update your connected YouTube channel, you can do this in your account Settings menu.
From here you can:
- Select a video from the clips displayed;
- Or type in another YouTube URL at the top and click Get Video.
- Then click on a video thumbnail to bring it into your email.
- Click on the Vimeo tab to see the clips from your connected channel. *
- Click on a video thumbnail to bring it into your email.
* You can update your connected channel within your account Settings menu.
Ensure that your channel and video privacy settings are set to public.