To add or edit articles in your ActivePipe email, start by navigating to the Email menu and create or select the email you'd like to update. Once you are in the email editor:
- If there are no SmartFeed panels currently in your email, select one from the SmartFeed panel options (Feature, Grid or List), and drag and drop it into your email in the position you would like it to appear.
|Article Feature||Article Grid||Article List|
- Or, if you already have a SmartFeed panel in your email template, select it to make it active.
Choose a SmartFeed article (Static)
To choose a specific article, start by checking that the auto feed toggle in the panel editing toolbar is set to Static
Select the content icon to be taken into the content library.
Here you have the option to:
- Search for a new RSS enabled blog or website by typing its address* under Fetch from URL, then click the arrow (or press Enter) to search for the most recent articles from your chosen site.
* Only the domain name is required, you do not need to type the preceding http:// or www.
- Or click on any link under your saved Favourites.
- Or click on any link under your Office Content or Brand content.*
* You may or may not have Office or Brand content, depending on your account setup.
The content library will then show previews of the most recent articles from your selected source.
You can preview any article by clicking Preview Article under the thumbnail image (1).
To choose an article, click on the thumbnail to bring it into your template.
Modify a SmartFeed panel
When using a manual selection (Static) SmartFeed panel, you can modify the heading and body copy, font and image of your chosen SmartFeed article.
In both a Static and Dynamic SmartFeed panel, you can select Edit from the panel editing toolbar to modify the panel layout and style. *
* If text or image content is modified in a Static panel, contacts will see the original content of the page when they click through to it, e.g.: even if you change the article title within your email panel, they will see the original title when they see the full article.