To make an office-wide Audience visible and add it to your Audience list, you just need to create it (once), and it will continue to sync with your CRM from then onwards.
Start by switching to the Office-Wide account through the toggle at the bottom left of the screen (you need to be an Admin to access the Office-Wide account, or be given access to it by contacting email@example.com), and then navigate to the Audiences menu. From here:
- Click the Create Audience button
- Click the Select New Filter dropdown, and select the field that you would like to filter by. Categories will be found using the "Tags" filter.
- Choose your condition:
- "named" is the most restrictive selection and looks for an exact match in the tag name.
- "named like" is less restrictive and allows tags that contain the value you define.
- Enter the tag or category you’re looking for, e.g: "Buyers (Box + Dice)*".
*The bracket with your CRM’s name is important to include if your account has integrated contacts. If you’re not integrated, you don’t need to include this.
- Click the Apply Filters button.
ActivePipe will then show everyone in your database matching this filter set.
Give your Audience a name up the top of the page, e.g: "Buyers: Office-wide" and click the Save Audience button.
From here onwards, you will see this audience in your Audience menu, and be able to select it when creating a campaign and clicking on the audience dropdown.
Tip: If you find that a search does not bring up contacts in your chosen category, check that you have written your category and CRM’s name in brackets, exactly as it appears in any of your agent level accounts.