For integrated users, your Categories automatically sync with ActivePipe and appear as Audiences to select from when building campaigns, and can also be found in your Audience menu.
Whether your account is contact integrated or not, you can create your own Audiences within ActivePipe.
To create a new Audience from your existing contacts, start by navigating to your Audiences menu, found on the left side of your screen
- Click the Create Audience button
- Enter a name for your audience in the top left of the screen
- Select New Filter - you can look for a regular Field, Preference, Custom Field or a Tag here to pool contacts together. E.g: Field > City
- Set your Condition, e.g: Is equal to
- Enter the Value you want to filter to, e.g: Melbourne
- Click the Apply Filters button to display the contacts in your database that match this filter set. In this example we would see all contacts in the database listed as being located in Melbourne.
- You can further streamline your audience by adding more filters, and choosing “Contacts that match any or all of your filters”.
- Click Save Audience once you’re happy with the group of contacts you’ve created.
For non-integrated users, you can also create an Audience when you upload a CSV file.