To create a new Audience, start by navigating to your Audiences menu.
- Select Create Audience
- Select the Select New Filter dropdown and select an option from Tags, Fields, Custom Fields or Preferences. e.g: Tags.
- Set your Condition, e.g: Include.
- Enter the Value you want to filter to, e.g: First Home Buyer
- If you would like to add more filters to further filter your list, select the plus button.
- e.g: Preferences: Max Price - Condition: Is less than or equal to - Value: 800,000.
- You can restrict or expand any list with more than one filter by choosing Contacts that match ALL of these or Any of these (filters), using the options above the filter set.
- Select Apply Filters to display the contacts in your database that match your filter set.
In this example we would see all contacts in the database tagged as first home buyers, and looking for a property under $800,000.
- Type in a relevant name for your new audience.
- Select Save Audience