You can change an existing campaign unless it has a status of Finished, Stopped, or Processing.
To begin, navigate to the Campaigns menu, found on the left side of your screen.
Find the campaign that you want to modify, and click on it to go through to its settings.
Check the status of the campaign, shown at the top right of your screen. If it shows Scheduled or Running, you’ll first need to click the Pause button, to make any changes.
When your campaign status is Draft, you will see that your campaign settings can be edited.
To amend the Audience
- An Admin can remove agents from a campaign by clicking the Remove icon
next to the name and audience; or modify an agents audience selection by clicking the EDIT link.
- Agents can remove any of the currently selected audiences using the Remove icon, or add additional Audiences from what is available in the dropdown.
- If the Audience is "All Contacts" but you want to exclude categories, first select "Choose Audiences", and re-add the audiences you want to send to.
To change the Schedule
- If using the Repeater option, you can modify how often often your campaign recurs - e.g: change from Weekly to Fortnightly. If you see Date/Time, this campaign is only going to send once.
- Choose a different date and time using the date and time picker; OR choose Schedule for Now if you want the campaign to start running immediately after clicking the Save & Activate button.
Note: Your date and time needs to be now or in the future, or you will not be able to re-activate your campaign - the date/time will be highlighted in a red box.
To change the Email being sent
Simply choose a different email from those available in the dropdown, or edit the existing one by clicking the EDIT button
Note: You can also edit the email without pausing the campaign by going through the Email menu. If editing this way, make sure you have time to make adjustments and that your campaign is not due to send imminently.