When your account is set up, ActivePipe will set a default number of maximum properties to be displayed in any grid, list or table property panel.
You can easily modify this number if preferred. Here's how:
Changing the number of properties within an auto fed panel
Starting in the email editor, click on the relevant property panel to make it active.
The auto-feed toggle will be switched on (1).
- Click the Define Properties button.
- Within the property options, stay on the Basic tab.
- Under Maximum Properties, choose your preferred maximum from the dropdown.
- Click Update.
Changing the number of properties shown within a panel where properties are chosen manually
If you are choosing properties manually, there are two ways to increase or decrease the number of properties shown.
Starting in the email editor, click on the relevant property panel to make it active. The auto-feed toggle will be switched off:
From here, either:
- Within the panel editing toolbar, choose options
- Select the Property Details tab.
- Select the Number of Properties dropdown to change the number.
- Click Continue
- Scroll to the bottom of the panel, and click the + or - buttons (2) to quickly increase or decrease the properties shown in the panel.
Note: This effects this panel only, so if you want to reflect this in other property panels in your email, just repeat the process.