With any property panel there is a default number of properties set, however you can easily alter this number if preferred. Here's how:
Changing the number of properties within an auto fed panel
Starting in the email editor, click on the relevant property panel to make it active.
The auto-feed toggle will be switched on (1).
- Select Define Properties
- Within the Define Properties options, stay within the Basic sub menu.
- Under Maximum Properties, select the dropdown to choose your preferred maximum for this panel. If using a grid panel, the numbers will appear in increments of 2.
- Click Update.
Changing the number of properties shown within a panel where properties are chosen manually
If you are choosing properties manually, there are two ways to increase or decrease the number of properties shown.
Starting in the email editor, click on the relevant property panel to make it active. The auto-feed toggle will be switched off:
From here, either:
- Within the panel editing toolbar, choose options
- Stay within the Layout sub menu.
- Select the Number of Properties dropdown to adjust the number.
If using a grid panel, the numbers will appear in increments of 2.
- Click Continue to save your changes.
- Scroll to the bottom of the panel, and click the + or - buttons (2) to quickly increase or decrease the properties shown in the panel. Grid panels will increase/decrease by rows of 2 properties, list panels will add/remove single property rows.
Note: This effects this panel only, so if you want to reflect this in other property panels in your email, just repeat the process.