Whether you’ve previously created an email yourself, or you’re wanting to modify one that’s been created for you, it’s easy to make changes to existing emails.
Start by navigating to the Emails menu.
Within your Current tab, find the email you would like to edit and click on it to go through to the email editor.
Here you can update details like:
- The email subject
- The content in the introduction
- Adding or removing panels
- Adding or changing a feature property
- Adding or changing SmartFeed articles
And much more!
Most importantly remember: If you make any changes to your email, make sure you finish by clicking Save to keep your changes.
Important points to note
- Get approval for any changes with your admin/corporate team if required (or at least make them aware of them, in case of subsequent changes).
- If your Admin makes any subsequent changes to the email, this will update your email as well. In this case you will need to return and update your changes. If the changes are significant and frequent, you can consider using a separate email template.
- Generally you will find that your header and footer are not editable, to ensure your branding, contact details and subscription options are always included in your emails. You may have other restricted panels, as designated by your corporate or admin team. You will be able to see if a panel is editable by moving your cursor over it - if a dotted line and editing pencil appears, you can click on it to make it active and make changes.