To send out any content (e.g: an email), you can use Quick Send, or attach it to a campaign.
To create a campaign, start by navigating to the Campaigns menu. From here:
- Click the Create Campaign button
- Give your email a name - it's just an internal reference, nothing your contacts will see.
- Click Continue to be taken through to the campaign builder.
In the campaign builder
For some users, the campaign is pre-built, showing Recipients*, Date/Time, and Send Email.
For those who can build campaigns, this is also a good example of a basic campaign.
If you just see the Choose recipients module*, and have the option to Add Modules, add the Scheduler of Date/Time, and Action of Send Email.
* Admins will see Users, as you will first need to decide who you are sending on behalf of, before choosing their recipients.
- Choose recipients: (1) Who do you want to send your content to?
- Tick Send to All Contacts;
- Or you can filter down your recipients by ticking Search for Contacts, Tags & Audiences. Start typing in your recipient/s and select them from the matches in the dropdown.
- Date/Time: (2) When would you like to send your content?
- Tick Schedule Immediately if you’d like it to go out as soon as you activate;
- Or tick Schedule for a specific date and time and make your selections with the date and time drop-downs.
- Send Email: (3) Which email would you like to attach to this campaign?
- Choose a previously built email from the drop-down;
- Or choose to create a new one by clicking on Select Email and selecting Create. This will take you back to the email builder.
Once you’ve made your selections you have two options:
- Click Save: To save this campaign as a draft to return to later;
Or (if everything is complete)
- Click Save & Activate: To schedule this campaign to run at your selected date and time.