To send out any content (e.g: an email), you’ll need to attach it to a campaign.
To begin, navigate to the Campaigns menu, found on the left side of your screen.
- Click the Create Campaign button
- Give your email a name - it's just an internal reference, nothing your contacts will see.
- Click Continue
From here, you’ll be taken to the campaign builder.
For some users, the campaign is pre-built, showing Audience*, Date/Time, and Send Email.
For those who can build campaigns, this is also a good example of a basic campaign.
If you just see Audience*, and have the option to Add Modules, add the Scheduler of Date/Time, and Action of Send Email.
* Admins will see Users, as you will first need to decide who you are sending on behalf of, before choosing their Audience.
From here, select
- Your Audience: (1) Whether that be “All Contacts” or a custom selection of one or more audiences from the drop-down (With "Choose Audiences" selected).
- Date/Time: (2) When would you like to send your content? Click on the Schedule for Now link if you’d like it to go out immediately after activating, or choose any date and time in the future with the easy date and time picker.
- Send Email: (3) Which email would you like to attach to this campaign? Either choose a previously built email from the drop-down, or you can choose to create a new one here by clicking on “Select Email” and selecting Create. This will take you back to the email builder.
Once you’ve made your selections you have two options
- Click Save: To save this campaign as a draft to return to later;
Or (if everything is complete)
- Click Save & Activate: To schedule this campaign to run at your selected date and time.
To learn about more advanced campaigns, including triggers and conditions, check our Knowledge Base, or our Training Videos.