It's super easy to create new emails in your ActivePipe account.
To begin, navigate to the Emails menu, found on the left side of your screen.
- Click the Create Email button.
- Choose a template by clicking on the one you want to use.
- Enter a name for your email - it's just an internal reference, nothing your contacts will see.
- Click the Continue button.
You will now be taken to the email builder.
Navigating from the top, you will see:
- Your Subject: (1) This is what your contacts see in their inbox, so make sure it's relevant.
- The more icon (2): Click here to see:
Below this is your base email.
Generally you will find the header and footer (top and bottom areas) within your email are locked, to ensure your branding, contact details and subscription options are always included in your emails.
- Add content by dragging and dropping any of the panel tiles (3) from the right-hand side into your email.
- Click on a panel in your template to make it active (4), and you’ll have options to edit text, images, properties and the panel itself.
Once you have added your panels and edited your content to suit, you can view and send previews of the email using the Preview button found top right of screen.
- Click Preview and choose View Preview from the dropdown. Switch from desktop to mobile responsive previews with the toggle top middle of screen.
- Or choose Send Preview from the dropdown. Send a preview of the email to whoever you like, including yourself. See what your email looks like directly in your inbox.
Once you’ve finished creating your email, click Save!
Your new email will be saved and accessible in your emails menu, and you can come back and edit or re-use this anytime.