If you manage your contacts within ActivePipe (by uploading CSV files), there are a few ways you can unsubscribe a contact.
Click unsubscribe on a contacts behalf
If a contact requests to be unsubscribed by forwarding an email they have received from you, scroll to the bottom of the email and click the Manage My Preferences/Click Here to Unsubscribe link for them (this link is unique to the contact).
Manage the subscription from the Contacts Profile
Start by navigating to the Contacts menu from the left side of screen, then click on the Contact List tab.
From here you can unsubscribe a contact either by:
- Locating the contact using a filter (1) (e.g: Email Address - is equal to - firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Then click on the more icon (2) next to the contacts details and select Unsubscribe.
- Using the magnifying glass (3) to locate the contact by name or email address.
- Click on the correct contact record to go to their Contact Profile.
- Click the Manage Subscription button.
- From the dropdown, choose Unsubscribe Contact
Note: If you choose Delete Contact, the same contact can be uploaded in subsequent CSV files, and will be listed as subscribed.
Unsubscribe contacts in bulk
To unsubscribe multiple contacts at once, you can upload a CSV file that includes a column headlined "Subscription Status" and type in "Unsubscribed" in the relevant cells (1). During the upload process, you can map this column to Subscriptions Status to update each selected contact as unsubscribed.