If you upload your contacts manually, there are two ways you can unsubscribe a contact.
- If the contact has made the request by forwarding an email they have received from you, scroll to the bottom of the email and click the “Unsubscribe” link for them (this link is unique to the contact).
- If not, you can unsubscribe the contact from their contact profile
Start by navigating to the Contacts menu from the left side of screen.
- Click on the Contact List tab.
- Use the magnifying glass top right of screen to search for the contact by name or email
- Click on the correct contact record to go to their Contact Profile.
- Click the Manage Subscription button, beneath the hourglass icon.
- Choose Unsubscribe Contact
Note: If you choose Delete Contact, the same contact can be uploaded in subsequent CSV files, and will be listed as subscribed.
To unsubscribe or resubscribe contacts in bulk, simply upload a contact CSV with a field containing their subscription status, and match this to Subscriptions Status during the import flow.
If you have an integrated account, details on how to unsubscribe contacts can be found here