There are a couple of methods to access your unsubscribed contacts.
Viewing Unsubscribes by Campaign
To see contacts that have unsubscribed after receiving a particular campaign, first navigate to the Campaigns menu from the left side of screen.
- Click on the Campaign you want to look into.
- Click on the Metrics tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of screen to see a list of Unsubscribes for this campaign.
- You can download this list using the Download link next to the Total. *
Note: You can also access Bounces for this campaign the same way.
To see all unsubscribed contacts
Navigate to your Contacts menu from the left side of screen
- Click on the Contact List tab.
- Click Filters
- Set Select New Filter to Status
- Set Condition to is equal to
- Set Value to Unsubscribed
- Click Apply Filters
The resulting list will be all contacts listed as unsubscribed. This list can be downloaded by clicking on the Download link next to the Contact total. *
For more information on unsubscribed contacts and a how to on viewing unsubscription reasons in bulk, you can view the article here.
* Note: Download not available to all users