There are a couple of methods to access your unsubscribed contacts.
Viewing Unsubscribes by Campaign
To see contacts that have unsubscribed after receiving a particular campaign, first navigate to the Sends or Campaigns menu. From here:
- Click on the Campaign you want to look into.
- Click on the Metrics tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of screen to see a list of Unsubscribes for this campaign.
- You can download this list using the Download link next to the Total. *
Note: You can also access Bounces for this campaign the same way.
To see all unsubscribed contacts
Navigate to your Contacts menu.
Within the Overview tab, click on the Unsubscribed box (1).
The resulting list will be all contacts marked as unsubscribed by method of Contact, Integration/CRM, or manual.
The Other box (2) lists those contacts that cannot be reached by reason of Soft/Hard Bounce, Blocked, Failed Validation/Bad Email or Duplicates.
The lists can be downloaded by clicking on the Download link next to the Contact total. *
For more information on unsubscribed contacts and a how to on viewing unsubscription reasons in bulk, you can view the article here.
* Download functionality is not available to all users, and can be disabled on request.