You can very easily print a property report from your ActivePipe account.
The printed version of a property report excludes the navigation menu as well as individual contact details, so that they can be readily shared with team members and vendors.
To print a property report, start by navigating to the Properties menu.
- Select a property from either the Overview or Properties List tab.
- Press Ctrl and P (for PC's); or command and P (for mac);
- Or, from your browser menu, go to File, then select Print from the dropdown.
- This will open your print window, showing you a preview of how the page will look.
- Select your printer, or choose to save as a pdf to distribute via email.
- Make any other desired changes, then press Print.