With any automated property panel in the email builder you can choose to send properties to contacts based on where they live.
To do so, starting in the email editor, drag and drop in a property panel if you haven't already, or click on an existing property panel to make it active. From here:
- In the panel editing toolbar, make sure that the feed toggle is set to Dynamic, to automate populating the panel.
- Select Define Properties
- Within Define Properties, select the Contact sub menu;
- Tick the Located near contact option, and then use the dropdown to select to filter by:
- Same Postcode/ZIP;
- By Distance:
- Type in, or use the arrows to select your within distance in kms or miles.
- Same Suburb/City;
- Same State.
- Select Continue to save your changes.
What happens if I don’t have a contact’s address?
If you don't have address information for some of your contacts, they will not be matched to this property panel. If you have other property panels in your email this section will be hidden for these contacts; or if it's the only property panel in the email it wont be sent to these contacts at all.
Please sign in to leave a comment.