Within your ActivePipe account you have the ability to update profile images.
After logging into your account, navigate to the Settings menu*.
Staying on the Profile tab:
- Under General Details you will see a thumbnail preview of the currently uploaded profile photo.
- Click on the Upload Image button next to the thumbnail.
- Locate the new profile photo from your local computer.
- Click Open
- Scroll to the bottom of screen and click Save Changes
Integrated user accounts
If your user details are integrated with your CRM, at the top of your profile tab you will see a sync bar.
You can choose to turn the sync toggle off to update a profile image, however its important to note that any changes made in your ActivePipe account will only update locally.
If you wish to continue syncing your user details with your CRM, make your changes within your CRM, and these will sync through to your ActivePipe account.
* If you are logged in as an Admin and need to update a User profile image, toggle to the user account first.