When integrated with your property Feed, ActivePipe will regularly sync to update your listings, including adding any new properties.
If you do not see a property in your email that you believe should be there, first check the following:
Is the property on your website?
- Has the property been uploaded to your website, and/or been pushed to ActivePipe via your portal pusher?
- If so, was it uploaded/pushed more than a few hours ago? As ActivePipe updates every 2-3 hours, you will need to allow for this time period when uploading.
Within the email:
- Does the property match the filters set in the property panel? Click on the relevant property panel to make it active, then click on the Define Properties button to check the filter settings.
E.g: Residential > Sale > Current > Date Listed - Newest to Oldest
- If you have more than one property feed, have you selected the relevant property feed in the Define Properties > Feeds tab?
- If you are using a property grid or list panel, you may need to increase the maximum properties shown using the Define Properties button,
e.g: If you have a grid with a 12 property maximum, and you have uploaded more than 12 new properties subsequent to the property in question, and your Order By is Date Listed - Newest to Oldest, then the property will not be shown. Use the Maximum Properties dropdown to increase the maximum.
If you have checked all the above and your property is still not showing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the property address and/or listing ID, as well as the upload date/time so that we can investigate for you.